Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Slacker

Yep, that's me, I'm a slacker! It has been my turn to blog for quite a few days and I haven't been able to find the time or energy to do it. Why you ask? Because I am lazy. Plain and simple, I'm lazy.
Yes, I run myself ragged chasing after my 2.5 year old, but that is a mere excuse. I clearly don't run fast enough because well, my butt is rather large. The only reasonable explanation is that I am lazy.
Nothing to inightful for this blog. I guess that is a good thing. It means my husband isn't making me too crazy, and the kid has been sleeping at night. I am a woman of simple tastes. These two things make me happier than anything else, aside from winning the lottery. That would make me happy. Oh so happy.
What would I do with a million bucks? After giving half to uncle Sam YIPPPEEE. We would buy a "forever" house, nothing extravagant, just bigger than a shoebox. We would pay off debt. Give our families a little bit and go on a vacation. That would take care of it. And I suppose that a million may not even be enough. Sigh...sad isn't it?
What would you do if you were gifted or won a million bucks? Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I would probably buy a little cottage in Costa Rica, put some money in savings and help my family out. I don't need much, just this computer. I feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk. "All I need is...this computer and my cat."

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd come visit you, of course!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home