Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Holy Week

Sorry, I haven't forgotten about you, it's just that this past week was holy week in this house. You know, the week leading up to opening day of football. Yeah, that week. If you are my husband, you find this to be a most reverent occasion. If you are me, you find it to be insanely annoying that is the only thing you hear about with each and every breath all week long.

Well, I lived through it. It's over, or at least almost over, and we are still speaking. It all worked out in the end. The kid and I went to a cousins first birthday party. Yes, the hubby was invited, and should have attended. Eventually I simply came to the realization that it was not worth it to ME to torture him in such a way as to prevent him from sitting around in his underwear, eating chili cheese dip, drinking beer, and watching the almighty football.

And so it goes. He got his way, the kid and I had a good time at the party, until the balloon incident (which is for another entry) and the day is now done, until next year.

Touchdown,
Janice

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

You mean he hasn't convinced you yet that football is the most exciting sport in the world? I guess Chris is slacking. I got brainwashed 7 years ago.

Touchdown,
Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home