Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Different

We all know there are differences between men and women, but tonight, in our house, those differences are more apparent than ever before. My husband is sitting on the couch, thoroughly enjoying this ummm, extremely odd and disturbing show. At this very moment, 2 people are doing an autopsy on a man who thinks he is still alive. At least that is what I think is going on, I can't be sure. The primary dialogue in this show is the "dead" man talking to himself about how to get these people to think they are alive.

I don't know about you, but I find this very disturbing. By no means am I a girly girl, I am pretty much a tomboy and don't get too squeamish, even when my daugther has poop running down her leg. I guess this isn't even making me squeamish. Just helping me realize exactly how strange my husband is.

Janice

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm..... yeah, that's very disturbing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home