Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not Something To Laugh About

Hair hair everywhere! I can’t stand it. If it didn’t cost so darn much to get a divorce, I’d say see you in court baby. “Yes your honor, I love him very much, and we have a pretty darn good marriage, but we MUST get divorced right now. I cannot handle the hair.” It is simply disgusting. It is everywhere. I cannot escape the bathroom without little pieces of hair following me. Hair of all kinds haunts me in my nightmares. He sheds like nothing I’ve ever seen before. And quite honestly, it makes me want to vomit. You can’t always tell where the hair came from, which makes it even more of a reason to lose my breakfast/lunch/dinner over it.

My hubby is an averagely hairy guy. Not even gorilla like, so I don’t quite get it. I just wish he could keep it to himself. I mean he doesn’t share much of anything, but he sure as heck has no issues with sharing the one thing that makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit each time I clean the bathroom.

Mind you, he hasn’t cleaned a bathroom even once in the 5 years we have been married-but that’s for another post, but every time I clean, I can’t manage to get every last little hair, and we are back to square one. Don’t you think HE should have to clean the bathroom so he can realize the depth of his disgusting hairiness? He blames the cats, somehow I don’t buy it. There is one source of shedding hair in my life, and it is my lovely husband, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Quite honestly, when we move out of our tiny little condo, the only requirement I have is that there are enough bathrooms that he can live in his own hairy squalor, because I.won’t.clean.it!

I have repeatedly recommended laser hair removal among other techniques to rid his entire body of every last stray hair. I even think we should suck it up and pay out of pocket for it, but no, all he wants to spend money on is a huge ass plasma TV. Sigh…I guess it IS time for him to clean the damn bathroom himself.

Janice

p.s. THIS is a picture of the bathroom that I want for ME!

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I'd be happy to make a deal with my wife... If we buy a "hug ass plasma TV" I'll never shower again and use the great outdoors as my urinal.

Chris

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny... You'll snuggle your face in his neck, or lay your head on his chest and rub his body all over, sometimes even putting your face in his (eeehhh hemmmm), but when one of those nasty little hairs is in the bottom of the tub it's the end of the world!!

Chris, you're gross!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger twobuyfour said...

J - Fabulous post. I am one of those people who can not stand their significant other's hair laying around. On the few times in my life when I've had to share a bathroom I lived in hell. I actually voluntarily used the unfinished crude bathroom in the basement rather than share one with my former spouse.

I say you should shave C bald headed - all over.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh no. That was just a little too much information. Now I can only picture Chris as a big foot.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... you two are so funny! You sound like my husband and I.. BUT... Does he BLOW HIS NOSE IN THE SHOWER!? And manage some how to do it when im eating my breakfast! MmmMmMmmmmm... baby wanna kiss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home