Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I guess I'm not the only one...

Apparently my husband is a slacker too. This news is not as shocking to me as it may be to you. He doesn't blog when it is his turn, but truly that is just the beginning of his slackerness.

Hey, I kind of like that, slackerness sort of sounds like a royal title. His slackerness. Now that is something to be proud of. I guess this means I am proud of him! Isn't that an extra special way to turn a negative into a positive? All those child rearing tips have paid off in my marriage. What does that tell you?

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. This one may be off the air for a few days as we continue to be pulled in 12 different directions.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Is it true that people lose readers if you don't post? I am loyal however. Even if I just have a conversation with myself.

Me:How's things been going?
Me:Pretty Good and you?
Me:Good but wonder what is going on with Janice and Chris.
Me:Well remember last time, Chris said you were nagging.
Me:Oh yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home