Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Enjoy your weekend!

Here at casa de craziness, we are about to embark on a long, but fun weekend. Of course, at this very second, my husband is sleeping soundly while I am the one trying to pack us up and get us ready to get out the door. Nice, huh?

The kid has NOT been sleeping well at all, for about 3 weeks, and I could definitely use just one night of uninterrupted sleep, nevermind a morning to sleep IN! I can only dream of me and my bed staying united past 7 am. That would be like hitting the lottery. It is particularly fun to hear the pitter patter of little feet at 7am after working until midnight, and hearing the screaming cries at 2am and 3am and 4am- well you get the picture.

Forget all that other stuff I said I would do if I won the lottery. Instead, I would sleep.
Alright, pity party over. I hope all of our one faithful reader (thanks Carrie!) have a great weekend.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a taste of my hubby's blogging wit and charm when we return. That is, if I can get him out of bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

You guys have a restful weekend and we will see ya next week.

Now get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home