Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Here we go....again

Now that the primary focus of my life has been able to shift away from pee pee parties (and let me tell ya, that kid can PAAARTAYYY), I fully intend to get back into the blogging swing. I love that instead of one package of diapers per week, we are down to one diaper per day, which means one overpriced package lasts a MONTH! Yes, a month. Who knew that something like this would be the most exciting thing I have going in my life.

In other news my husband bribed me for satellite radio over the past week, and in a matter of 24 hours, I managed to break it. Yep, he thinks it is a conspiracy because I don't want him to have it. And quite honestly, I'm not sure I disagree. I mean, did we REALLY need to add another monthly bill to the mix? I certainly think not!

Alright, I am being paged by the princess. She would like her servant to wipe her bum. And I want to have another one?!?!?!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, and congratulations on the relatively successful training, and condolences on the broken radio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home