Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's True!

Yes folks, it is true! He is as helpful as he sounds. Aren't I lucky? To prove it, he is sleeping soundly at this late 9:30 hour. And, last night, while I wrapped presents for our daughter, he diligently played video games. I'm sure today, while I try to make a pathway through this cluttered cave we live in, he will be just as helpful and make a mess just so that I don't have the opportunity to sit down and relax tonight.
The only thing he has going for him right now is that he in fact has already bought me a couple of christmas gifts, and he bought them before the 24th! I guess we will know if he REALLY has anything going for him when I open them and see what they are.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger twobuyfour said...

Come now. He can't be that bad, can he? It would be like living with Homer Simpson or Archie Bunker - fictional characters! He MUST have some redeeming qualities, right?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Janice said...

Funny you should mention that twobuyfour. We have a Homer Simpson animated santa he received as a "gift". The funny part is that if you ask our almost 3 year old who it is, she will tell you with the utmost authority that it is Dada! So, you may not be too far off!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger DAWN Literary Magazine said...

So what did he get you? I'm dying to know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home