Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

How Does This Happen?

EVERY single day I tell myself, today you will blog. As you can see, it has been more than 2 weeks since I have done so. This happens every time I tell myself I will make blogging a priority. Do I have some disorder that doesn't allow me to follow through or actually do anything on my to do list? I am really starting to think so.

On the up side, we have a FLOOR! And, and, and... WE ARE STILL MARRIED! For that, I'd like to thank our friend Jonathan. He helped us do the floor. Nevermind, I lied, he put the floor in and we stood around twiddling our thumbs. This is precisely why we are still married. It would have been far too difficult for us to do on our own. It never would have been finished, and for sure, my husband would be living in the car. Now, we just have to finish the project and put the trim up. Do I have some disorder that does not allow me to complete a project, like completely? Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the case.

It's almost Christmas. How exciting. The kid is at an awesome age! She doesn't quite get the whole purpose behind the season, you know the REAL purpose. She has definitely picked up on the whole getting presents thing already. I know she will be very very spoiled this Christmas, and not by us! As for the decorations, the boxes are out and the decorations are still in them. I'm starting to see a trend.

Don't even ask about my long forgotten masters program. I think I'll try again in a couple of years, after we are done with babies. In the meantime, add it to the list of completely incomplete things. (And yes, that was an awfully expensive thing to blow off).

So, tell me, what is my problem? What did my parents do to me as a child to make me this way? Please tell me so I can save my own kid from this fate!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sure, blame it on your parents. I clearly think it's your husband's fault. After all, isn't everything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home