Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Picasso

Our daughter's newfound love is painting. Unfortunately, she hasn't mastered keeping it on the paper. In fact, our kitchen floor looks like a mural painted by a 2.5 year old.

So, the kitchen floor has been added to my ever growing list of things that need to be cleaned, pretty much daily. It is fantastic to have this list I suppose, but only if you do something with it. I personally like to have it just for reference I guess.

There is no doubt who the kid's father is. Yesterday, as I'm cleaning the bathroom and ranting about all of the hair (big shock huh?) He mentions to me that he isn't sure what I am talking about, that he doesn't see any hair. I seriously cannot even fathom for one second that he cannot see it. Of course, I promptly went on a tirade about how could he possibly in his right mind be SERIOUS that he can't see the forest that is the bathroom floor and that no matter how hard I try to get it ALL up off the floor, it is just impossible.

It is rather unfortunate that she managed to get his messy genes. At least her messy habits have a shot at making us millions if we foster her artistic talents. His messy habits however, are just plain gross!

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh no, you are going to live with two pigs. EEEEK

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Skinnies reverted to such horrid eating habits of late that I recently made them eat burgers and Tater-Tots with a fork. I told them if they touched their food with their hands I'd take it away and their meal would end. And they were very good. Sometimes they just need to have their noses rubbed in their own filth to remember that Daddy Doesn't Like Dirty Kids.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys are just plain stinky and gross! I'm doomed! On the other hand, there IS hope for your Princess... I promise you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home