Jiggle the Handle

What do men and women think in the bathroom? Look at a blog that examines what men and women think. We're a real couple with real, practical ideas about relationships.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Practice Makes Perfect

My wife is an odd one to be sure. On the other hand, I’m so normal, people think I’m crazy. My favorite place in our entire house is the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom and say stuff like, “Wow! That was a good one!” or “That was like chocolate milk.”

We started thinking about the bathroom and what we thought about in the bathroom. To be honest, I don’t think about much other than actually using the bathroom. My wife says, she thinks about all kinds of stuff, but I don’t remember because I wasn’t really paying attention. When I was a kid, I used to call it “Concentrating.” That description still applies today. On the pooper, I’m a focus kind of guy.

My hour or so in the bathroom every night gives me ample time to think about how things are going. Usually, I take a break about half-way through. Maybe have some Gatorade or B-12 shot. I’ll do game film for a while on Sunday afternoons. After a statistical breakdown of my performance, it’s back to the practice porcelain for another round.

What does this have to do with anything? Not much, really. My goal is to show my wife, and any other woman who will listen (which rules out my wife and all the rest of you) that we men are just plain simple. Have you ever wondered what a guy’s thinking? Well stop wondering. I’m going to tell my wife and all the other ladies out there. Are you married? Got a boyfriend? Are the female half of a lesbian relationship? Ignore my wife like I do and listen to what I have to say.

Chris

(The photo comes courtesy of our friends at Jokaroo. It's a good one.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home